9/22/2023

Adria, what is the between the murder and the theft difference side by side, Melinda get up, answering the tonight that night incident?

Remembered ...

No, I saw Karen's photo, I delete her, I remember that. I told her to work on her Lords issues whatever that is. Something more private just get out of my sight. This is the entertainment shows just like that so useful Simon ever meant to all of you, at all. You wonder its me believing in it the very first time seeing him 2 weeks, he remembers that news, of his own schedule at all. 

This heart going back and forth, the heart cut, the heart pulling, the heart, the heart, the friendship, the far away sympathetic, between you two, Karen and Adria, I never saying that much. Its the money too great, at least not at the right front, that personal. So now it has to go on another. ....

What would be the theft not loud enough every single on the blogger be seen, and heard and count by? Right side, my peripheral.

Down below, Billy, tag? 

I am sure he used the Blogger when you told him, Anna did what on the Facebook, actually every guys make themselves so well knowing all that, in every year those were 20 years ago, believing that, or you want me to believe you?

Right, Billy?

Feel it.....its at the heart center, the heart charekra, you bet, I really care, or I meant it...its the End.

At all.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Next page ....

Sorry, blog.