9/22/2023

Otter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwM6Asiw2Ks

My birds say .... (I have some video after your video ends, that is the only thing I can tell you that). 12 video in the end. I think he says you like the human better, he lives in that....tent structure. He is probably nervous doing all that. "Are you nervous, you can only create all that? they keep the dogs, not they keep the otter. But correct I keep seeing you a lot of the video, and so will be other people too. There is a reason, correct. Your kinds being mentioned. Your English word is not a common word, and they missing a t too, you actually bite, one of you shows me. Right inside my right arm going it down. You know what that means? Don't look at her, answer her clearly. "




No comments:

Post a Comment

Next page ....

Sorry, blog.