9/21/2023

I want to kill all these birds !!! Call the American Congress, THEY ARE NOT HUMAN!

Babaji needs a prince married to princess story, its a shining gold throne, that is the Heaven looks. He is the throne. He has the gold archive library.

On the Earth plane, that is the Galatic library,

He likes the literacy and history. He might look like a double e. Someone call anyone but Eben Pagan I guess, that is for Tim Cook and for him.

So he is killing Shane. 

I am NOT a WOMEN!


That galatic library probably also has some whom access His Gold Shining world Palace, that is the heaven. I have no idea what's wrong in it, those are too sacred, I don't go near all that. He fetch that data. 

He can find the data, that Galatic library, you talking about WHERE !!!!! Just never on Earth that simple !!!!! 

All these lawsuit I say. 


History, literacy, Neo

Sailor Moon.

He cares about it. 

The BIRDS care about it too.








The exotic bird is behind this I have no idea whom this is or is that 星宿

I think it might be a nun position later on. That wife whichever in this universe, she has to go to becoming a nun.

In the end of ....his patience, or it supposes to be Day 1 is a nun entering that exams process, not sure it is on Earth.

Similar to Hong Kong movie worlds starting at my parents day, I say that story from the Hell King, the red dress that girl. You remember that story was when SMCH becoming a nun. The actressm, we know her name, her name is 林青霞

In our movies its called 倩女幽魂 

except this is the Heaven glittering all gold looking (look like under the sea, move everything bright and shining and glory)


About Babaji: 

The human-celestial both the Heaven throne and the Earthly plane (all human world throne), he is.

He goes through this entire reviews process starting from beginning to the end. He is a man, he likes anything like that. In 10 different direction world of the women, the girls, past or decease included.

But like I say, its...like Tina that story with Annca.

It probably is like the nun story after the "Tiffany Breakfast" - England Queen 1921 on, all those things they are reviewing the last 100 years that department.

Its without me scenario. He is withering type, as long as you don't go and yelling at this "man.". He is a million years old man.

I personally don't think....its a marriage idea. Its a nun position like I say. But in the galactic sense, they might give you whichever paper says. You just wish you are not the women body I am telling you, and on TV monitor included.

No, its the same like how the Central did for you this BTX Dr. Bing Shen those 4 people's table.

Except I suffering in it.

Probably when they go to the central, I go with them too, its also the skill worker parts. But when these people die out, I have no more family on the central, that might be when I feel like to handle this jailing method of becoming a lawyer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next page ....

Sorry, blog.