9/21/2023

No, the real situation is ...

My resume every jobs is a title. They are refilling here....

But just tike that Space, whom temporarily listening this music demo on the space, as the commander, the substitute, first too much noise, he hates. Second, I know these jobs imply to outside as well, him. The military is ilegal, and the police they are can ask me = the civilian. He knows I am just a regular citizen. I got no other title.

This apply to every resume, right now they are refilling up to those position. Except the age line is going it down. When the age line going it down, they get rid of that older guy, and they themselves, they don't stay on the jobs. No. They need someone not to test them or examine them like that Eben Pagan, any material you can tell them per sentence not change. The ADD methods, those can.

But if you do on purpose to screw they and their career, meaning its not a straight forward training them, they cannot think why this or why that. They need the correct answer everything.



SA or Shane their company, that is entire set of the musician already exist


Their company or whom they all know, the agent, the production company, or the producer or the music director whom they make the MV or MTV or KTV inside those per video stream on the karaoke included, the entire circle of them go and listen those Got Talent Show formats, they tell me, not I care about it. No, everything they go and do that.

  • Listen to the demo, or the lyrics, or Nicky is in the dance category similar to JC.
  • They check those whom stolen their lyrics or the plagiarism. They know all of that, about their own works. 
  • That spread between the guys and the girls. They know.
  • They like the music, they like the art, they like the dance.
  • That is their hobby
  • They show me, I know. I seen this thing long enough. Its very efficient. They might get confused, because they listening too many. But I won't get confused.
  • I tell them straight, they got clear.


That space commander is a normal. No he has no condition unless he is super tall. I think he is normal one of us. Somewhat bold I think. The older guy. But all this material confused him too. Its very troublesome. He is in the completely darkness, you probably don't know how it feels like.

No, I think...he is further away from Earth, not this orbits here at the Earth. I don't know they have that kind of the technology as NASA. His latitude straight should be like Oregon that latitude, not us here or Seattle, maybe Vancouver, keep going North I think.

I need a real Earth 3D.

He will be at the higher latitude. That is where most place have the activities at. Taiwan is not the activity place. No, not at all. The girls stay here better, the guys they don't need that 4 limbs always in the warm water all the time. I am telling you the weather. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Next page ....

Sorry, blog.