9/21/2023

On Earth, in the humanity of some area, their spirits are 1) dull 2) boring 3) no talent 4) cannot withstand the pressure.

On Earth again, in this sleek of the Capitalim congregate area, you will find those higher Corperation format, living by a smile means, they cultivate their spirits for the positive look out, in those environment all around, all the time.

I know or I don't know?

What is the rural country poor girls communism bad blood mentality, "The Rich Dad or the Poor Dad". That is a movie actually, not love actually. It was school in Taiwan we have that class looking at that, not looking like that.



I think I had only one comet area, or the field my one whole life, to be honest....to tell you some Truth in the real life scene, I didn't make it sound like, because of too many TV.

Meaning, "at the mean time", I got nothing else to do, but the high school my Taiwan those class I never deliver a cheat sheet, every China or Japan these WWII interface line all the way to Melinda, they doing nothing but download those sheet copy.

Per inductive or deductive math step like my middle school. There is a way how to sequence out that prove, it was our physics in Asia. 





Like I say one time.

If were someone else....in one year = 52 weeks.

That is 52 weekly Friday night, to generate one weekend = 3 days, I got another 4 days without a thing to do. Meaning NASA just get only 52 sheets per year seeing what that was.

Because that position inside the TV, got nothing else to do.

Funny things, I meant my mother wish me have nothing else to do, this is entire chaos, she goes happy, I stay home watching the moon or the tide at the balcony and the sky and the cloud. She watching the kids or that Pang. Mulan 2, a useless king idea.

He is a boy, never gonna be a man.


Cannot, its ....Bill Gates their invite, or sorry, NASA, on my LinkedIn, I make everyone to see.

Dean and Lee.

Not this time, no.


I used to know this kind of the pot. Both Asia and America gettiing this Amazon, or their own online e-commence to shop!!

Really.

No, I didn't tell Westlife about the comet. Too many things to say, other than the comet. Right...like the photo of the water, the photo of the shoe I was impatience to jump at my bed, those the shoe at the ghost area, of that ground...sorry, I mean the real life. It was a dim light.

Kian.

That was a name. "What is your name?" "Knock knock." "That is a beautiful name."

What?

Nicky is on the exercise channel he says that time, he told me. But the BTX finish we talking anymore, so that time on, I talked to Shane only. No more Nicky. No. I got injuried in the painting. 

Right, anyway I switch to Shane. Just in case. Before Sep. JC birthday was in August 8th. oh I remember that was....sequence dowm from the notebook, oh no....so there was a 99 passing by from 110 (that is Taiwan police number).

I never say hi. No. They used to...well both might heard something. Justin and JC. At that 5 Lords Reviews almost at the same time. I don't care, I just went to the twitter. Justin.

No, no time. 

No, no more.

Donno. No.



Listen, the real life.

If you put a guy looks normal to you, but in the real Corperation you seeing him as a stranger reprimand the employee, you pretend him to be your family. Its all the illusion false. You hate that person be away from your parents forever, be away from Earth forever. You need to stay here to make the money to make it the money to buy the pot, to buy the chicken U-bert in, to build a list of some friends. To communicate because the home owner manual just happened to be at home. My parents need me, not that immigration office.

Things have to be waited, its not to yell at each other. 

Talking the real sense, 

Talking the real bill sense,

Talking the real idea why it is just accept that I feel fine, my 4 limbs too.

You using the last century people's merits, so be grateful as the girl or the women. Be thankful for everything that God given to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Next page ....

Sorry, blog.