9/21/2023

Try again the home owner manual?

Your aging parents, you must realize your parents are aging. In America, you have to drive them to the hospital and wait there with them. At the counter, they go by themselves to sign in, and you sit there waiting next by them. My roommate in California, we were talking about the Game of Thrones, and one night she needs to be in the emergency room.

Your know their health insurance cards or the American health insurance package? 

Taiwan I know that, my mother know that, we cannot stop beating up each other. The hospital is not too far away. We at least sit down side by side, talking in the entire time length. I wait for her or she waits for me at the bathroom.

1. "How is your phone? You get a new brand?"

2. "What's going on inside you and that person?"

3. "Want to talk about it?"

4. "You are, or you planning to, or you bragging it about ?"

5. "It all sounds the same to me."

6. "You got the plan later after this doctors or the hospital time?"

7. "Am I in your way?"

8. "You want to tell me what that is, and you go?"

9. "Is that a lie?"

10. "How often you decide to do this, I come by here next time by myself."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Next page ....

Sorry, blog.